Thursday 10 September 2015

So Swedish Netflix just removed Serenity...

Last week, when I started watching, I could find two things when I searched up Firefly on Netflix: Firefly and Serenity.

But today, when I finished Objects in Space and voted 5 stars just for luck, Serenity was gone.

I could find Firefly, Stargate: Atlantis, Defiance and Stargate: Universe, but no Serenity.

It's gone. Wiped. Poof. Nonexistant.

And to make matters worse, all (controversial) Streaming websites are down due to DMCA.

submitted by Never-asked-for-this to firefly
[link] [comment]



Seriously fun :
Star Wars PS4 1TB - Limited Edition

Join the game commmunity:
Xbox One Console

Miss this game a your peril:
Star Trek Legacy (PC DVD)
via tv_scifi subreddits curated by /u/hero0fwar

No comments:

Post a Comment