Friday 11 September 2015

Is anyone reading the Spectrum Wars Star Trek/Green Lantern crossover?

I'm really enjoying it. I've picked up all 3 issues so far and are planing on picking up the next 3 when they release. While I'm not a fan of movie trek movies I do see why they are using new trek. A chance to see characters that we might not have seen get rings had this still been old universe.

All in all I recommend the series and would love to hear thoughts on it from others. Why don't we keep This discussion spoiler free for those who haven't read it?

submitted by necromagiks to startrek
[link] [1 comment]



Seriously fun :
Star Wars PS4 1TB - Limited Edition

Join the game commmunity:
Xbox One Console

Miss this game a your peril:
Star Trek Legacy (PC DVD)
via tv_scifi subreddits curated by /u/hero0fwar

No comments:

Post a Comment