Thursday 10 September 2015

Characters you just can't stand. Good or bad ones.

I like most characters in the ST universe. I even like the villains because they are usually well written and have good reasons for being. But the one I consistently do not like is Keiko O'Brien. Hell, I even liked Dr. Pulaski.

I didn't like her in TNG, and I liked her even less in DS9. She always came off as pushy, bitchy and a little snobby at times and it just rubbed me the wrong way. I like Rosalind Chao just fine.

I did like her in S5E05 in DS9, when Keiko got possessed (that has more to do with Chao's performance), but that was the only time I can think of where she didn't irritate me.

submitted by ReturnToFlesh84 to startrek
[link] [2 comments]



Seriously fun :
Star Wars PS4 1TB - Limited Edition

Join the game commmunity:
Xbox One Console

Miss this game a your peril:
Star Trek Legacy (PC DVD)
via tv_scifi subreddits curated by /u/hero0fwar

No comments:

Post a Comment