Friday 11 September 2015

Just watched Enterprise season 2 episode 26, The Expanse..

What a great episode. I've really been enjoying the show lately, and this episode was just awesome. I found myself smiling from ear to ear several times, and I just really loved how much stuff was happening throughout this episode.

I've heard a lot of people talking down about Enterprise, and I was reluctant to even watch it. I'm really glad I did, its a great show.

I just had to talk to someone about this episode, so if anyone has any input, lets talk!

submitted by imsofrikenbored to startrek
[link] [35 comments]



Seriously fun :
Star Wars PS4 1TB - Limited Edition

Join the game commmunity:
Xbox One Console

Miss this game a your peril:
Star Trek Legacy (PC DVD)
via tv_scifi subreddits curated by /u/hero0fwar

No comments:

Post a Comment