Thursday 10 September 2015

Sister is asking me about dialing speed...

So my sister texted me a question that I've never thought about before. I apologize if it's been answered. I tried searching and didn't see anything in the sub, but maybe I wasn't using good enough search words.

Question: Okay sissy, I've been watching Stargate SG-1 from beginning. I'm I season five now and is it me or shouldn't they be able to get the computer on earth to dial so much faster than it does? All the times they are trying to beat the bad guys from being able to dial back in to earth and can't because the dial out takes forever? When they are on another planet and have the DHD that they dial directly on, each symbol goes in as fast as they can push all the buttons. Why don't they have that speed of dialing in earth? Although if they did that then the control room guy would not be able to say chevron 1 encoded.....chevron 7 locked.

submitted by nike143er to Stargate
[link] [9 comments]



Seriously fun :
Star Wars PS4 1TB - Limited Edition

Join the game commmunity:
Xbox One Console

Miss this game a your peril:
Star Trek Legacy (PC DVD)
via tv_scifi subreddits curated by /u/hero0fwar

No comments:

Post a Comment